Monday, September 29, 2008

Happy Birthday!!

Happy Birthday Grant!

Here are some photos from Grant's birthday. We had some friends over the help celebrate.

I had this great idea that since Grant loves balls I would make him a basketball cake for his birthday. I spent several hours making it....and was soooo excited to see his reaction. It never crossed my mind that he would not like the basketball cake. Just one touch of the cake and the tears started....oh well I guess there is always next year.

Hopefully tomorrow I can have a video posted...but due to technical problems I'll have to wait until tomorrow.







3 comments:

Kerri said...

Happy birthday Grant! Can you believe he is one? Eating Big boy food that is so exciting! The cake looks fab...how did you do that? I found a gray hair the other day and said to myself...is it that time already?

Julie said...

WoW on the cake! I'm very impressed. Looks like that boy cleaned up on his first birthday too. :)

Unknown said...

When did a year go by?
I love the cake!!